Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Saturday, October 9, 2010

AMAZING, TALENTED, AND PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLIST IN SAN DIEGO

10/8/2010

FINALLY! An amazing, talented, and professional stylist in San Diego! I've been trekking back and forth to my hometown in Los Angeles to get my hair done because I've seen dozens of stylists down here in San Diego, but never found someone I could stick with. Melinda Wellman is different - she's AMAZING. If you're looking for a Brazilian Blowout in or around La Jolla, Melinda is the woman to see! She is honest and works hard to make sure the final product comes out looking great. I found her on yelp, randomly, and saw she had the best prices on blowouts around town, but after meeting her and having her do my hair, I don't ever plan on going to anyone else. She'll make you feel right at home, do wonders to your hair, and keep you happy from start to finish. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone looking for a Brazilian Blowout, color or cut. I have frizzy wavy hair normally and she fixed it entirely - it's soft, smooth, and straight now. She's at Via Roma salon in the Costa Verde Shopping Center, and she deserves 5 stars and more.

Marissa L.

No comments:

Post a Comment