Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MELINDA AT VIA ROMA SALON SAVED ME, BEST HAIR STYLIST IN LA JOLLA

9/14/2010

Well, well, well. My search for a great hair stylist over! After trying many salons from uptown to downtown and all around.... Melinda at Via Roma Salon saved me:)

The lost, frizzy headed chic I have been since moving to SD is gone forever, and back is the silky, strawberry blond, goddess hair having beauty I call... myself!

I got hi lights, awesome job by the way, hair cut, and a Brazilian Blowout. OMG my hair is the shi-zat! My hair cut was right on, you'd think it wouldn't be hard to mess up long layers, but believe me.....it happens (the guilty will remain nameless). Melinda not only gave me a great cut but she put back together all the nonsense that was the remains my last haircut. She did like 3 colors ranging from golden blond, pale blond, and my fav strawberry blond. My hair color hasn't looked this good since I was like 4 years old! Seriously guys, she rocks!

Lots of texture, shine, and no more frizzies!!!! Think I should buy stock in this Brazilian Blowout thing,,, mmm hmmm. It's phenomenal.

Melinda was honest, professional, and friendly. Not pretentious like some of the stylists I've tried lately. Hey, she even offered me wine! Now that's the way to get this chic to relax. Cool music, great location, booze, no prob with parking, and above all else.... THE BEST STYLIST IN LA JOLLA BY FAR!!!!!!  If you are looking to go to the best in the biz without feeling duped and robbed when you leave.... and leave with kick a** hair.  Go to Melinda.

I'm hooked.

Megan T.

No comments:

Post a Comment