Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Friday, October 15, 2010

Best Colorist/ Stylist in La Jolla

Melinda at Via Roma Salon is the best! I've been to many colorists/stylists in La Jolla over the years and have usually left dissatisfied for one reason or another. After finding Melinda I will never go anywhere else . She is meticulous, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. She listens to what I want and always gives me exactly what I ask for. Whether I'm getting my copper blonde hilights for summer or my deep auburn for fall, she always keeps me looking beautiful. Being a redhead it's hard to find a colorist who will get it just right, but she got it on the first try! My haircuts are always done to perfection and I always leave feeling absolutely gorgeous!

Lauren S.

No comments:

Post a Comment