Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Thursday, October 7, 2010

ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED STYLISTS I HAVE EVER MET

9/2/2010

One of the most talented stylist I have ever met!!! Working in the spa industry I have encountered tons of stylist at spa and salons all over the entire state of Tx.  No one is as talented as Melinda when it comes to hair.

I am so upset she is now in La Jolla, CA, I miss my stylist.  It has been one year since Melinda has cut my hair and I still haven't found a stylist who can compare to her!

I am headed to California for business at the first of the month, and actually scheduled the trip when I needed a haircut! I ACTUALLY  SCHEDULED A WORK TRIP TO CALI AROUND HAIRCUT TIME!   Melinda is the BEST!

Jim W.

No comments:

Post a Comment