Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Monday, March 18, 2013


Katilin R., Ombre Color
This is a perfect example of one color having different looks depending on styling and lighting.
Kaitlin has had many Ombre colors with me. I think I've lost count! This time I deepened her natural blonde hair to a very deep, rich espressso. I also brightened and refreshed her honey blonde ends but kept it minimal, only in the front. As you can see in the photos, indoor lighting gives her the appearance of a deeper, warmer base color and caramel ends. In outdoor lighting her color seems to have a lighter sunkissed look with an overall cooler appearance. Adding curls gives a hilighted effect by twisting her honey blonde ends and rich base color between loose waves. Her straight style shows the shading and contrast of her ombre color for a more dramatic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment