Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 2013 Color Collection

I'm so excited about the new Schwarzkopf Igora Royal colors for 2013. True color in high definition. It's a vamped up new collection of vibrant, rich colors... while stilll keeping all of tried and true colors that we know and love from Schwarzkopf. I feel like a kid with a box if new crayons!
I spent the better part of my day off today studying all of the beautiful colors and then stocking my salon with Schwarzkopf's new line.
50% more color retention, maximum coverage and luminous shine. Crisp reds, stunning chocolates and vivid blonds. Can't wait to try them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment