Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon

Melinda Wellman at Via Roma Salon
Hair Stylist, Expert Colorist, Braziian Blowout Certified (858) 397-4293

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Schwarzkopf Color with Olaplex

Lauren G.
Full Highlight with Schwarzhopf Bleach and Olaplex
I am loving Olaplex. I can now take my blonde clients blonder and push the limits farther with zero damage. Lauren has been getting highlights with me for over a year now. Today she decided she wanted to do a very light platinum blonde highlight creating the look of an overall lighter color. She is a natural medium to light ash blonde with very fine, fragile hair. I used Schwarzhopf bleach with Olaplex. Becuse of Olaplex I was able to color root to ends over her previously lightened hair without compromising the health or integrity of her hair. The end result was even shinier than before coloriong and her hair felt stonger than ever.

2 comments:

  1. I have a question. I am using Schwarzkopf bleach and 20 volume developer and Olaplex at home. Is 20 high enough to bleach my roots? I just have regrowth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, can you use a different developer and that Schwarzkopf bleach? (In case I have to run out and buy it now)

    ReplyDelete